Over 200,000

Thursday 18 February 2016

Super Hair Oil Mask




Good Evening your beauties,

My daughter wants luscious locks like Rapunzal, as it is winter the elements have played havoc with her hair. So I devised a super oil mask with Mimi, we placed coconut oil, then argan oil and finally added castor oil. We mixed them all up and applied through Mimi's hair. I gave her scalp a good massage too as I could see it was a bit flaky. It was great fun making the mask with Mimi she loved our little experiment.



I then plaited her hair, will wash it out tomorrow morning. Will let you know if our super oil mask worked wonders. Happy dreams x






1 comment:

  1. Must give it a go, loving your blogs Iram x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your feedback and comments, thank you. I enjoy reading blogs so please do leave your link so I can. Have a wonderful day lots of love Babbling On x